A celebration gathering to honor Patricia’s life will be held from 2-4pm on Saturday, June 25th, at the KC Hall, 224 W. Park St. in Butte. Memorials in honor of Patricia are suggested to assist the family with the cremation expenses. Checks may be made payable to Axelson Funeral and Cremation Services. Please notate in the memo line “Patricia Lloyd” and mail to 2009 Harrison Ave., Butte, MT 59701. Please contact Patricia’s family for questions regarding the gathering. Axelson Funeral Home is not involved in coordinating the gathering.
Celebration of life TBD for a later day (with plenty of notice)
Patty lived a full live 04/03/1941 – 11/08/2021
She passed away peacefully Monday, November 8 in her home while being held by her youngest daughter, Stacie.
- Patty is survived by her daughters:
- Debbie & Bill Tauscher:
- Preceded by Brianna Jensen
- Danny & Sabrina Tauscher:
- Mike Tauscher & Theresa Robb:
- Charie & Gerardo Esquivel:
- Scott Tauscher & Ashly:
- Ivy Tauscher
- Justin Miller
- Cindy & Darren Davidson:
- Brandi Priest: Daughters Veah and Gabriella
- Jared Priest
- James & Michelle Priest: Sons Collin & Korben, Daughter Opal
- Adam Priest & Michelle Hoptowit
- Rebecca Priest & Josh Yadao
- Brooke & Adam Ullom: Sons Easton & Jett, Daughter Bowyn
- Darian Kennedy daughter Emerson, Son Sawyer & London
- Baylee Kennedy & Cole Shoenrock: Daugher Remington
- Stacie & Joe Torres:
- Preceded by Miranda
Verna Boucher her lifelong friend of 60+ years. Patty counted on Verna for support but most importantly for her companionship and unquestionable friendship.
Preceded by her beloved husband Bolton Lloyd, parents Noel and Catherine Fournier, half-sisters, Rosemary Fitzpatrick and Betty Strozzi
- Patty was a Nurse’s Aide her whole life & retired from St. James Hospital
- Patty’s love for her plants and cactus was evident in her home by the numerous pots and plant stands throughout the house.
- Patty’s passion in life was caring and loving her animals. She would call her puppies her babies and she loved them and missed them till her passing.
- Patty had a deep love her horses and looked upon them as her faithful companions. Her love for her horses was endless. Caring and feeding was never a chore but a pleasure.
- She was a longtime member of The Butte Saddle Club & The Petticoat Patrol and has her saddle on display in her home.
- Patty was born in Basin Creek, and raised in Butte, MT.
- She enjoyed her ceramics and her knitting. Devoting her time to knitting sweaters & blankets for her daughters, grandchildren and great grandchildren. She covered her grandchildren and great grandchildren with love with her knitting labors.
- When she had free time she enjoyed coloring in her many coloring books and painting her ceramics.
- Patty tried endlessly to turn her home into her own western sanctuary by acquiring blankets, pillows, wall hangings and western wear for her home.
Patty’s worries, pains and struggles in life have now been taken over by her creator and she is now happy and complete.
Please visit below to offer the family a condolence or share a memory of Patsy.
Axelson Funeral and Cremation Services has been privileged to care for Patsy and her family.